(WETM/WFXR) - Whether you want to avoid the hassle of cooking for the holidays, you burned your Christmas turkey, or you don't celebrate Christmas and want to eat out for dinner, you might be wondering what your options are for December 25.
We have compiled a list of restaurants and stores that will be open on Christmas Day 2018.
- Denny's: 24 hours
- McDonald's: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- IHOP: Check your location's hours.
- Shoney's: Check your location's hours.
For the following fast food locations, hours may vary depending on the location, because they are franchise-owned businesses:
- Subway: Hours vary, most locations are open 9 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- Wendy's: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Horseheads location open until 12 a.m., Sayre location open until 1 a.m.)
- Taco Bell: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- KFC: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Burger King: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Drugstores and Mini-Marts:
- Walgreen's: 9 a.m.- 9 p.m., pharmacy closed